The successful candidate will be responsible for developing/increasing our sales in the assigned territory, establishing contact with existing dealers & customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. She/He will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets or market segments and develop and execute plans to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop dealers and corporate key accounts in the designated territory.
- Coordinate with new and existing dealers and customers.
- Give presentation about the products to customers and dealers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Conduct market research to identify business possibilities
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and dealers, and ensure their satisfaction
- with company products and services
- Create quotations with the help of software being used by the company
- Keep track of the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Maintain the enquiries data of dealers and customers.
- Willingness to travel extensively in local and upcountry markets to develop company’s business
- Proactively seek and acquire professional and technical knowledge using company’s marketing, sales and product literature, interactions with superiors, attending training workshops, trade shows and reviewing professional publications.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams/superiors. Provide daily report of field sales activities and communicate to superiors.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Coordinate with Service / Installation Team for service/ installation issues
- Responsible for target achievements, timely collection of dues as well as reconciliation with Dealer Network and other customers.
Requirements and skills
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Executive/Manager in a relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Graduation in any discipline.
- A degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Indore, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Bangalore