Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Develop dealers and corporate key accounts in your designated areas/states.
- Set up sales targets and track and meet planned sales goals.
- Coordinate with new and existing customers and the dealers.
- Give presentation about the products to customers and dealers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and dealers, and ensure their satisfaction
- with company products and services.
- Create quotations with the help of software being used by the company
- Participate in exhibitions on behalf of the company
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintain the enquiries data of dealers and customers.
- Coordinate with Service Team & Vendors for service issues
- Responsible for target achievements, timely collection of dues as well as reconciliation with Dealer Network and other customers.
Requirements and skills
- Proven minimum 3 to 8 years of experience as a Sales Executive in a relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Candidates willing to relocate at later stage will be preferred
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of Refrigeration and CAD
- A degree in Business Administration is a plus.
What you can expect:
- An interesting and responsible work profile in a great team
- Tremendous opportunity to grow
- A performance related remuneration
- Gurgaon, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata