The successful candidate will be responsible for developing/increasing our sales in the assigned territory, establishing contact with existing dealers & customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. If you have prior experience in sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you. Chefs and baristas with a flair for selling foodservice equipment are also welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop dealers and key accounts in the designated territory.
- Coordinate with new and existing dealers and customers.
- Give presentation about the products to customers and dealers.
- Create quotations with the help of software being used by the company
- Seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Willingness to travel extensively in local and upcountry markets to develop company’s business
- Acquire professional and technical knowledge using company’s marketing, sales and product literature, interactions with superiors, attending training workshops, trade shows and reviewing professional publications.
- Provide daily report of field sales activities and communicate to superiors.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Coordinate with Service / Installation Team for service/ installation issues
- Responsible for target achievements, timely collection of dues as well as reconciliation with Dealer Network and other customers.
Requirements and skills
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Executive/Manager in a relevant role
- Chefs and baristas with a flair for selling foodservice equipment are also welcome to apply.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Graduation in any discipline.
- A degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- • Guwahati, Bangalore, Mumbai